Monday, April 27, 2015

May I Be Excused......My Brain Is Full!

Do you ever have times like this?
Sometimes I think it's pretty much every day for me. And here we are almost at the end of April.....wow! It has been a very full school term.

Over the last couple of holidays, and stitching a bit here and there I've completed a little more on my Gardener's Journal quilt.




And a little more to look forward to....
Since snapping this photo I have started stitching this one, which I will share next post.

The last couple of months have been full of early morning walks,
painting the verandah beams and ceiling....turning the worn shade of brown to a fresh white,
some smelling the roses,
and a bit of quilting at a craft camp near the local dam.....the level was quite low here a few weeks ago.
Had a go at some stippling. Fun to do, and slowly got the hang of it as I went.

Should be an enjoyable term as we continue with painting (hopefully), speech therapy, soccer Saturdays, a bit of study.....and of course some stitching.

Enjoy getting back into it too.

1 comment:

  1. HI Leanne, thought I'd pop in to see what you're up to... wow lots going on for you, no wonder your brain needs a holiday!
    Your stipple quilting looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read and appreciate every one and love the inspiration from your blogs too. Happy stitching!