Yes my jewellery bags are making another appearance. I wasn't happy with how the ribbon worked out - it was too tight pulling it through so I went for some cord that seemed to slide through better.....I am learning a few more threading skills via trial and error!
Instead of just knotting the ends I have added a shanked button for something different.
(sorry about the blurry photo) I also unpicked the bottom row of stitching for the casing and restitched so the casing was slightly wider....works much better.
The brown bag is already in the post and the blue bag is waiting until I see my niece....A little perseverance pays off.